Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring break required a few new dress up dresses

What was life without the mermaid, bride, and mid evil belle?  Money well spent. Saved me almost a week of laundry.  And bought mike and I some much deserved silence and space.  I mean, what do you do with three princesses shoved together for a solid week? Well, actually four if you count me. Times were tense, dramatic, extreme (be it fun or horrible), lesson learning, and mostly enjoyable.  



You know those special kind of photos that you capture sometimes where you feel like you see the future.  Ummm is it me or does she look like Neha is 14 or so? And don't get me started on the bride thing. 
She picked out my outfit yesterday, right down to the bra.  She ran into the other room to get a tissue for me when she saw a few "happy crys" on my face.  She makes Lucy's bed for her when she is already gone for school.  She races around the house searching for Charlottes "pup pup" the rabbit when Charlotte os crying for him.  She has a kind heart. She is thoughtfull and caring.  She has jumped into English like its her job. Which I guess it kind of is at this point. She has embraced school visits and testing, or observations as they call it.  She is settling right in. 

1 comment:

  1. ...."the perfect family for Neha!" I am excited to watch her grow... for all of your little princesses... I am glad we are friends! Thanks for being cool with Simon streaking in your back yard...that's just the beginning... fun times ahead... :)

    ReplyDelete