Thursday, January 19, 2012

Homecoming, family introduction, doll brushing, and new outfit for fancy.

Seriously, the girl walks up to any and all of the grandparents and things just jive.  Neha and nana at baggage claim.
There has been a lot of doll hair brushing going along.  I can't tell if the dogs are shedding like crazy or a
If all the dolls are going to be bald by valentines day. Neha had just opened a new outfit by auntie Kenzie.  She loved it, actually rejoiced in the gift of clothing, and had to put the new skirt on even though she was already dressed.
the only way I could get Charlotte to smile was by calling her a "butt crack"  ... Not proud of it, but it totally worked.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pics. How's Neha doing with the kitty I see perched on the back of the couch? We have a 16 year old cat that I swear Eli thinks is as dangerous as a tiger. (She's really quite sweet and patient but I guess when you've had no other reference point...)

    ReplyDelete