Thursday, January 19, 2012

Arrived home safely, survived never ending days of jet lag, life goes on.


Landing in albuquerque, thumbs up. More to post... So much more, trials and tribulations. Struggles and triumphs.  Had to come to chick filet to use the wifi.  Mail was held at post office, delinquent bills for Internet service.  No Internet at home.  Three girls struggle and feud for their place on the ladder.  Making progress, but thought I might not make it day 2 at home.  Feeling slightly normal, but miss my mate.  Mikey had to go back to work today and I simply do not know what I will do without him by my side.  Our family makes us so proud, I told mike yesterday. I can't help but feel as if we know more than most people all the sudden. What really matters, what makes life seem sensible and livable.  Family, relationships, and the genuine joy of seeing a child realize that she now has a place that is hers.  

3 comments:

  1. So glad you made it home safe. The journey to an Indian adoption is so long, but so worth it.
    Best,
    holly:)
    www.arnoldfamilynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME. CONGRATULATIONS. I'm next. I leave on February 4th. YIKES. ;) Good luck with everything. She looks like a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making it home!

    ReplyDelete