Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ready for summer, and missing moments

Man, I'll tell you what, I am glad to have summer right around the corner. No more lunch packing and outfit picking the night before, no more early rising and frantically rushing to get places on time.  Just summer -ness, chill- ness and hopefully  not to much tattle telling and whining .  Everything is relative though you know, ask me again in 2 months if I am still psyched about summer. 
Mothers day tea party at Lucy's school.  My little hostess treated me to chocolate crinkle cookies (3 to be exact) and 2 cups of carefully carried tea with cream and sugar.  Adorable doesn't even sum it up.  What a treat to spend the morning with my oldest most responsible girl.  



Naked gardening! She may hate me for this later. But I guess it makes sense for a girl that can never seem to keep clean.  No clothing equals no laundry. Don't  see me complaining.
Spring flowers.
Peony picking, these girls and these flowers just happen to be my favorite things in the whole world.  I want to eat them both up.  
Feeling quite fortunate these days.  A year ago I was unsettled, forlorn and yearning. Now I can step back and see greatness, achievements and a beautiful future. 

2 comments:

  1. Charu would be naked every moment of every day if she could be! LOL! Love your idea of no laundry then!!!
    Thanks for sharing your pictures and I agree that summer is so much fun with the kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. It is great to have our girls home, isn't it? Ahhhh. A summer for family. No more waiting. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete