Saturday, August 18, 2012

Somebody had a birthday party, and it rocked!

July 14th was a special day, dinner with mom and dad and an attempt to show this girl what a birthday is all about.   July 22nd was an awesome day, and I think we all went to bed the most contented and satisfied that we have all been for almost 3 years.  Settled, not over indulged, and just plain happy!
Princess, orange,mermaid birthday party.  That was the request.  So ball gowns to begin was only appropriate.
Orange cupcakes! Yum!

The clan, rowdy and ready for some fun.

Ariel swim suit, and more presents.  There were a few moments I saw complete disbelief in her eyes.  Priceless!
The girl loves orange. Tic tacs are the best in orange no doubt. 
Introducing the new "Reba McEntire" smile.  It's hilarious, when she gets super tickled her upper lip disappears.  It's not like the lip is small and easy to tuck up, it's simply a gage for her level of excitement.   
Big girl happy!  I find myself looking back at some of our pictures in India.  The most obvious and shocking thing to me is that Neha was significantly younger looking.  We barely made it to her in time to catch the last and final glimpse of her as a baby.  We got about 3 months of her childhood, her young ness, her innocence, before her maturity sky rocketed through her body and self.  I am grateful for that, I recognize that we made it just in time.  I will forever say that the grudge I hold with India is complicated. I am ever so honored that my daughter was given to me by the anomaly of India.  But I am also forever grudge full for mostly experiencing her youth through pictures.  Missing the cuddly time, and the time to teach.  Missing time with our daughter that was completely unnecessary and negligent.  Never meeting the little girl that we first saw in a humble photo March of 2010. 
5 years old.
And then a balloon mermaid was hand delivered by the coolest face painting party accessory ever. You will see her magic below.
Neha was so pensive.  She let everyone go before her. A wise choice I thought.
Who you calling a monkey?
And then she decided.....
Wait for it......
Ta daa!
Mirror mirror, 
"Awesome", according to herself.

The day lasted forever, I never heard a tussle of words or a fight about sharing of toys.  Chick filet nuggets, fresh tomatoes, and home made macaroni. Bellies we full, faces were painted, parents , friends, family and pets settled into their beds cozy and content. It was a fabulous day! Happy first birthday party, happy first day that is one hundred percent all about you.  Happy day Neha!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I Took Onglyza off and on for a year. I have an enlarged adrenal gland. Still I await the outcome of that CT, but I know that much. Will find out more.
    I had the CT because of chronic pancreatic pain that started out as "attacks" from a couple of times a month to finally after 3 months of use without interruption, "attacks" 2-3 times a week. My PA put Onglyza on my allergies list.
    In the meantime, I lost almost 50 lbs in 5 months due to illness. Loss of appetite, pancreatic pain, chronic diarrhea, then eventually, inability to move my bowels. Severe back pain from the pancreas, and severe chest pain sent me to the ER where I was worked up for cardiac pain. I was cardiac cleared, but told my amylase was very low.
    Still seeking a diagnosis, but I lay the blame squarely on Onglyza. I'd had pancreatic issues in the past, and argued with the PA that prescribed it, she was calling me non-compliant, and I feared repercussions from my insurance company.
    I even took an article about the dangers of Onglyza, particularly in patients with a history, and she made me feel foolish.
    I wish I had listened to my instincts, I fear not only damage to my pancreas that is irreversible, but also severe damage to my left kidney, though I have bilateral kidney pain.
    I was off all diabetes meds, and controlled sugars strictly low to no carb. I can barely eat anymore, I have severe anorexia.
    I would warn anyone taking Onglyza to consider a change and try Dr Itua Herbal Medicine, and anyone considering taking it, to select a different avenue. I have been suffering severely for about 9 months, but the past 7 months have been good with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicine which I took for 4 weeks.
    I have been off Onglyza now, for 7 months, and simply 100% improved with the help of Dr Itua. I had none of these issues except a history of pancreatitis in my distant past.
    I will recommend anyone here with health problems to contact Dr Itua on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and website www.drituaherbalcenter.com also he ccure the following disease with his herbal medicines Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Copd, Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabete, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,parkinson,cancer,als.

    ReplyDelete